Continuous disc dryer It is a kind of efficient conduction type continuous drying equipment. Its unique structure and working principle determine that it has the characteristics of high thermal efficiency, low energy consumption, small floor area, simple configuration, convenient operation and control, and good operating environment. It is widely used in chemical industry, medicine, pesticide, food, feed, agricultural and sideline products processing. It is well received in the practice of various industries. It can be divided into three types: atmospheric pressure, airtight and vacuum; 1200, 1500, 2200, 3000 and other specifications; a (carbon steel), B (stainless steel in contact with materials), C on the basis of B, adding steam pipeline, main shaft and support with stainless steel, cylinder and top cover lined with stainless steel), with drying area of 4-180m two A total of hundreds of models of series products, and can provide matching auxiliary equipment, can meet the needs of users for drying various materials.
（1） It is easy to control and has strong applicability
1. By adjusting the thickness of material layer, spindle speed, the number of rake arms, the type and size of rake blade, the drying process can be optimized.
2. Each layer of drying plate can be filled with hot or cold medium to heat or cool the material. The material is heated evenly and the temperature control is accurate and easy.
3. The residence time of materials can be adjusted.
4. The material flow direction is single, no backmixing phenomenon, uniform drying, stable quality and no need of re mixing.
（2） The operation is simple and easy
1. The start-up and stop operation of dryer is very simple.
2. After stopping feeding, the rake blade of conveying material can quickly empty the material in the dryer.
3. Through the special large-scale inspection door mirror, the equipment can be cleaned and observed very carefully.
（3） Low energy consumption
1. The material layer is very thin, the spindle speed is low, and the material conveying system needs less power and less power consumption.
2. Heat transfer and heat transfer are used for drying, which has high thermal efficiency and low energy consumption.
（4） The operating environment is good, solvent can be recovered, dust emission meets the requirements
It is difficult to discharge the dust from the top of the equipment due to the high humidity.
2. Closed type: equipped with solvent recovery device, it can easily recover organic solvent in wet gas. The solvent recovery device is simple and the recovery rate is high. For flammable, explosive, toxic and easy to oxidize materials, nitrogen can be used as wet carrier gas for closed-circuit circulation, so that it can be operated safely. It is especially suitable for drying flammable, explosive and toxic materials.
3. Vacuum type: disc dryer operated in vacuum, especially suitable for drying heat sensitive materials.
（5） Easy installation, small floor space
1. The dryer is delivered from the factory as a whole and transported as a whole. It only needs to be hoisted in place, so the installation and positioning are very easy.
2. Due to the arrangement of drying tray and vertical installation, even if the drying area is large, the floor area is very small.
Drying pyrolysis calcination cooling reaction sublimation
（1） Organic chemical products
（2） Inorganic chemical products
（3） Medicine, food
（4） Feed and fertilizer
（1） Drying tray
1. Design pressure: generally 0.4MPa, up to 1.6Mpa.
2. ^ high service pressure: generally ≤ 0.4MPa, ^ high up to 1.6Mpa.
3. Heating medium: steam, hot water, heat transfer oil and drying plate. When the temperature is 100 ℃, use hot water for heating; when 100 ℃ - 150 ℃, use saturated steam or superheated steam ≤ 0.4MPa; when 150 ℃ - 320 ℃, use heat transfer oil for heating.
（2） Material transfer system
1. Spindle speed: 1-10 rpm, electromagnetic or variable frequency stepless speed regulation.
2. Rake arm: there are 2-8 rake arms fixed on the main shaft on each drying plate.
3. Rake blade: it is hinged on the rake arm and can keep contact with the disk surface floating up and down, with various forms.
4. Rolling: for materials that are easy to agglomerate and need to be crushed, adding roller at appropriate position can strengthen heat transfer and drying process.
There are three types of atmospheric pressure, airtight and vacuum
1. Atmospheric pressure type: cylinder or octaprism type, with integral and split structure. The main inlet and outlet pipes of heating medium can be inside or outside the shell.
2. Closed type: cylindrical shell, which can withstand 5kpa internal pressure. The main inlet and outlet pipes of heating medium can be inside or outside the shell.
3. Vacuum type: cylindrical shell, the design pressure is -0.096mpa, the main pipe of heating medium inlet and outlet is in the shell.
（4） Air heater
It is generally used in the configuration of induced draft fan, so as to prevent the humid ambient air from entering the host and affecting the drying effect.
The wet material is continuously added to the first drying plate on the upper part of the dryer from the feeder, and the rake arm with rake blade makes rotary motion to make the rake arm continuously turn over the material. The material flows through the surface of the drying pan along the exponential helix, and the material on the small drying plate is transferred to the outer edge, and the material on the large drying plate moves inward and falls into the next layer of small drying plate from the middle blanking port. Large and small drying plates are arranged alternately from top to bottom, so that materials can flow through the whole dryer continuously. The hollow drying plate is filled with heating medium in the form of saturated steam, hot water and heat conducting oil. The heating medium enters from one end of the drying plate and leads out from the other end. The dried material falls to the bottom layer of the shell from the last layer drying plate, and then is transported to the discharge port by the rake blade. The wet steam escapes from the material and is discharged from the dehumidification port on the top cover. The wet steam of the vacuum disc dryer is extracted from the vacuum pump port on the top cover. The dry materials discharged from the bottom layer can be packaged directly. By adding fin heater, solvent recovery condenser, bag filter, dry material back mixing mechanism, induced draft fan and other auxiliary equipment, the drying production capacity can be improved. The drying paste and heat sensitive materials can be recovered conveniently, and the pyrolysis and reaction operation can be carried out.
Technical parameters table:
|| Outer diameter (mm)
|| Height (mm)
|| Dry area (M two )
|| Power (kw)
|| Outer diameter (mm)
|| Height (mm)
|| Dry area
(m two )
| Power (kw)
|| one thousand eight hundred and fifty
|| two thousand six hundred and eight
|| three point three
|| one point one
|| two thousand and nine hundred
|| five thousand seven hundred and eighty-two
|| fifty-five point four
|| five point five
|| three thousand and twenty-eight
|| four point nine
|| six thousand two hundred and two
|| sixty-one point six
|| three thousand four hundred and forty-eight
|| six point six
|| one point five
|| six thousand six hundred and twenty-two
|| sixty-seven point seven
|| seven point five
|| three thousand eight hundred and sixty-eight
|| eight point two
|| seven thousand and forty-two
|| seventy-three point nine
|| four thousand two hundred and eighty-eight
|| nine point nine
|| seven thousand four hundred and sixty-two
|| two thousand and one hundred
|| three thousand and twenty-two
|| two point two
|| three thousand and eight hundred
|| four thousand and fifty
|| three thousand four hundred and forty-two
|| ten point seven
|| four thousand six hundred and fifty
|| three thousand eight hundred and sixty-two
|| thirteen point four
|| five thousand two hundred and fifty
|| four thousand two hundred and eighty-two
|| sixteen point one
|| five thousand eight hundred and fifty
|| four thousand seven hundred and two
|| eighteen point eight
|| six thousand four hundred and fifty
|| five thousand one hundred and twenty-two
|| twenty-one point five
|| seven thousand and fifty
|| one hundred and eight
|| two thousand and nine hundred
|| three thousand two hundred and sixty-two
|| eighteen point five
|| seven thousand six hundred and fifty
|| one hundred and twenty
|| three thousand six hundred and eighty-two
|| twenty-four point six
|| eight thousand two hundred and fifty
|| one hundred and thirty-two
|| four thousand one hundred and two
|| thirty point eight
|| eight thousand eight hundred and fifty
|| one hundred and forty-four
|| four thousand five hundred and twenty-two
|| thirty-six point nine
|| nine thousand four hundred and fifty
|| one hundred and fifty-six
|| four thousand nine hundred and forty-two
|| forty-three point one
|| ten thousand and fifty
|| one hundred and sixty-eight
|| five thousand three hundred and sixty-two
|| forty-nine point three
|| five point five
|| ten thousand six hundred and fifty
|| one hundred and eighty
Note: some parameters are adjusted according to different materials, and the design shall prevail